Friday, August 27, 2010

30 Weeks!

  Your baby's about 15.7 inches long now, and she weighs almost 3 pounds (like a head of cabbage). A pint and a half of amniotic fluid surrounds her, but that volume will decrease as she gets bigger and takes up more room in your uterus. Her eyesight continues to develop, though it's not very keen; even after she's born, she'll keep her eyes closed for a good part of the day. When she does open them, she'll respond to changes in light but will have 20/400 vision — which means she can only make out objects a few inches from her face. (Normal adult vision is 20/20.) - Babycenter.com

    Looking at the head of cabbage just reminds me of the Cabbage Patch Kids! Ah..... childhood memories. Mama is still doing OK standing at work. No ridiculous swelling yet and not getting too tired. Or not any more then usual I should say. Zack took me out for a date the other night because he decided we should take full advantage of the time we have just him  and I  left. We went to dinner and a movie. I am so glad Zack is my husband and I LOVE spending time with him. We had a great time. It was probably one of the last evenings Zack and I had left until baby is born to just do something him and I. Zack and I are a little ahead of the game when it comes to our friends so while we are gonna have a baby everybody else it seems is getting married this year,lol. We have showers, parties, and weddings every weekend from now until my due date. Good thing we finished the nursery so early! I am SO excited for everybody and am ready for the festivities to begin!

1 comment:

  1. yeah for you guys! Take advantage of those date nights- of course Auntie Annie will babysit once Payton is born :)

    ReplyDelete