Monday, August 9, 2010

" There is MORE then corn in Indiana! "

This past week Zack and I took off to Monticello,IN to Indiana Beach. It is are last big travel before our little one comes. My parents rented a cabin and my sister, brother-in-law, and niece came down for the week also. My sister and I grew up going to Indiana Beach every summer as a family tradition, so it was fun to go back down with are own families. We had great fun on the boardwalk, beach, rides, water park, splash park, and in the lake. I personally was a little disappointed that I was not allowed to ride ANY rides (LOL)! My sister and I laughed because when we brought my niece to the kiddy land park they even had rides there that had signs that said  NO preggos allowed. My sister said it best...... " Like your 7 month pregnant butt is gonna  WANNA try to fit into the baby cars" LOL.  My parents rented a pontoon boat for one day which was my favorite part of the trip! We putted around enjoying the sun , anchored. and my pregnant butt got to swim and float in the lake for a bit. The only " Uh Oh" I had was that I overdid it a little in the sun one day too much , and was not getting enough fluids. For a moment I felt a bit faint but there is nothing like having a nurse as a mother. She got me drinking some gatoraide (electrolytes), water, and some sugar in me and all was OK. My biggest lesson I have learned in this pregnancy is that I have to slow down a bit. Pregnant or not .... the big man upstairs has made that apparent to me. lesson learned!  Mom and Dad : Thank you SO much for inviting us to Indiana Beach with you. It was a great trip and I am so glad we were able to do it. We love you guys a BUNCH and thank you so much again. xoxoxoxo
Here are  just a few pics from IB........................

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you guys had a good time. Your Dad and I could not have had better company!

    ReplyDelete