Friday, August 13, 2010

She is gonna be the apple of our eye!

       28 WEEKS:  By this week, your baby weighs two and a quarter pounds (like a Chinese cabbage) and measures 14.8 inches from the top of her head to her heels. She can blink her eyes, which now sport lashes. With her eyesight developing, she may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb. She's also developing billions of neurons in her brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world. - Babycenter.com
  We had our 28th week doc appt. and everything went really well. I am officially in my third trimester and still feeling pretty good. I will say having theses heat advisories for this summer is getting a little obnoxious!Zack and I are now just getting anxious to be able to see our little peanut. All signs say I am still exactly around my due date, baby is healthy, etc. Before we left for vacation to Indiana Zack and I had some family photos taken. The photographer is one of my sister's friends and is absolutely AMAZING. we had tons of fun. The Leppin's (my sister's family) were getting pictures dona also so it was a good time had by all! here are a few:
You you got it, we decided on a name........ Payton Ann Kerruish
Zack and I have like the name Payton for a long time And we are big Bears fans! ( the spelling is in lieu of Walter Payton). Ann is for a family name ( My dear sister's name, and she was named after my great grandmother). Both Zack and My families are big fans of it. My mom has already coined the nickname "Lil Sweetness". Too cute.
While I was laying down for this picture Payton was getting ready for her close up! lol
She kept kicking the green apple on my belly and making it roll. Julie our photographer thought it was hilarious.

2 comments: