Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Kerruish Clan is adding a .............

Gorgeous Baby Girl!
Well friends and family I would have to say all of our feelings, guesses, and baby blog poll was wrong!
Because Zack and I kept hearing the whole time I was pregnant " you look like you are carrying a boy", the heart rate was on track, and I even felt in the beginning like I was having a boy. We all assumed we were having a boy! We were so excited to hear our little peanut is healthy and measures well in every area, but I think we both were in shock when the ultrasound tech told us it was a little girl. We have never been happier though. Zack and I are so excited because by this time we haven't decided on any names BUT we definitely had a lot more girl names in the works. I think it might of been God's little way of letting us know what our miracle  was. LOL. Our peanut was not giving " The Goods" up though for quit some time. We were all thinking we might of had to come home not knowing that it was a she, but at the last minute she let us know. Ultrasound tech said it's good for daddy ," He can put the shotgun away" because she is very bashful and likes to hide herself! LOL!! 
Now I feel a big push to go go go! Very excited to lock down the bedding I like, paint, etc. 
So excited to know that we need to get a  newborn Bear's CHEER LEADING  outfit this season! She will be due in Mommy's favorite season of the year and you never know the Bear's could go all the way this year! LOL! I know I know , now I am just pushing it. Thank you for all the warm wishes and love from all our family and friends!
Watch out Daddy I have a feeling she will have you wrapped around her finger! 

1 comment:

  1. She is beautiful. I can't wait to meet her. You two are going to be awesome parents. It makes my heart smile when I see how happy you both are. Hugs - mom

    ReplyDelete