Thursday, June 3, 2010

18 Weeks

   Head to rump, your baby is approximately 5 1/2 inches long (about the length of a bell pepper) and weighs almost 7 ounces. He's busy flexing his arms and legs — movements that you'll start noticing more and more in the weeks ahead. If you're having a girl, her uterus and fallopian tubes are formed and in place. If you're having a boy, his genitals are noticeable now, although he may hide them from you during an ultrasound.
  Zack and I are on our countdown to see if we are having a boy or girl! I really hope our little one shows us at our 20 week appointment! Over the Memorial Day weekend my mom brought home the Doppler ( which is the machine they use to hear the baby's heartbeat).One of the pluses of having a nurse as a mother, thanks mama! Zack and I got to show our family the sound of our baby's heartbeat ( always very strong)! It is so fun hearing it! My mom and I laughed because when she was looking for the baby you could hear it swimming around my belly A LOT! It was trying to play hide and seek, and be a little stinker for grandma already! LOL.

1 comment:

  1. I just can't wait to find out who we are expecting! Boy or girl I can't wait to meet the new little Kerruish! it will be easier to shop once I know!

    ReplyDelete