Sunday, June 13, 2010

Birthday Fun

Happy BBQ birthday! My parents had a birthday dinner for me this weekend. I got to pick my dinner (chicken on the grill and mom's famous summer spaghetti). Mom , Dad , Annie, Jason and Bel (my little fig newton) all gave me a great 26th birthday! Mom and Dad got me more preggo clothes because I am now growing out of my pants. I love clothes and fashion so it is fun to feel pregnant AND in style. Annie, Jason, and Bel gave me a couple of new shirts AND my first diaper bag! A Kate Spade diaper bag! It is AMAZING and I love it. Needless to say I was definitely spoiled this birthday. I can't thank my family enough for the great food, company, and gifts. I love all you guys mucho! thank you thank you thank you.
     For all of you who have kept Poppy (Zack's grandfather) on your prayer list we all thank you. Poppy went into surgery this past Friday and did very well. The doctors went into the esophagus to remove cancer and while they were in they realized that the tumor was bigger then they realized and some was attached to his heart. The doctors were luckily able to remove everything and we were told Poppy looked great after surgery. The very next day he was already out of bed taking a small walk in the hospital. He is a trooper and an amazing man. Lets all keep praying for a great and swift recovery. We love you Poppy!

No comments:

Post a Comment