Wednesday, June 30, 2010

22 Weeks!




At 11 inches (the length of a spaghetti squash) and almost 1 pound, your baby is starting to look like a miniature newborn. Her lips, eyelids, and eyebrows are becoming more distinct, and she's even developing tiny tooth buds beneath her gums. Her eyes have formed, but her irises (the colored part of the eye) still lack pigment. If you could see inside your womb, you'd be able to spot the fine hair (lanugo) that covers her  body and the deep wrinkles on her skin, which she'll sport until she adds a padding of fat to fill them in. Inside her belly, her pancreas — essential for the production of some important hormones — is developing steadily. -babycenter.com              Zack and I are REALLY excited because we got our baby bedding in today , and our baby furniture is due in another week or so! I can't wait to paint now and get everything into place , so that all we need to do is just put P.K. in the crib when she gets home. ; ) I pulled out the mobile for her crib the other night and played it. I had a moment where I couldn't believe me and Zack are soon to be parents. I could not have felt MORE proud or excited and ready to meet her.
No we haven't made any FOR SURE name choice, but I know Zack really likes one more then the other so I am trying it on for size! Our little one is definitely getting a lot more active in mommy's stomach now. It's pretty funny because I feel like she wakes up and is ready to get rolling late at night! Maybe she is just picking up on Mommy and Daddy's schedule. LOL 
This past Sunday I walked in the Swedish Day's parade for the salon I work at! It has been a long time since I walked in a parade so I was excited to throw candy and so forth. What is this world coming too when you can't hand out candy at a parade! It was still a good time and me and baby got are workout on! LOL. My amazing husband waved at us on the side lines in like 100 degree temp and 100% humidity! Thanks babe.

Jason, Annie, and Bel took us to "Benfest' at Jason's work. We had such a great time! We got to see a great Beatles tribute band and see where Jason works! It was a beautiful night outside and I can't imagine spending it any other way!
 
Boo Bel with her mommy and Daddy!

Uncle Zack Chasing after our God Daughter!
Thank you again Leppin Family for such a fun night!

For an Update: Thank you to all who are keeping us in your prayers with Poppy, they are REALLY helping. He is now on the up swing. The meds he was on have either been lowered by a bit or he is off of them completely. He was breathing on his own without ventilator help for a little bit the other night also. He is doing better but we still have a battle in front of us. So again I continue to ask for prayers of health and peace for our Poppy.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear about Poppy! I also can't wait to see your Baby bedding! Your Blog is great and I love stealing pics from it!
    XOXO...

    ReplyDelete