Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Nine Month Doc Visit actually at 10 Months

Payton actually had her nine month visit the day after she turned 10 months! I don't know how we got behind but we did. This was mommy's first trip alone to the doc with her to handle the shots,etc. She only got 2 shots so it wasn't as bad as in the past getting 4. And boy let me tell you , not even a whimper. She was so happy the entire check-up and even through the shots. Once again all we have to say to that is that she is an " Angel Baby". OK guys here are the numbers..... drum roll please..... Payton weighs 24 pounds and 4 ounces and she is 30 inches long. She is staying consistent in being in and around the 97th percentile in her numbers. Payton cannot hold still, she is on the go ALL the time!!!!Definite furniture cruising and walking with walkers. It's so amazing to me how grown-up she is getting already. i know i know , she is only 10 months. You are not marrying her off anytime soon you say but I am getting a little sad that she is definitely not a baby anymore. Everyday she is becoming more and more of a little toddler. Trust me I love that too , it's just crazy to me how time flies!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, it is amazing how quickly time flies. I look at your daughter and I see her daddy so many times. She was holding onto Brownie (the pound puppy) the other day and I could have sworn it was Zack! But, that could not be as it has been 28 years since he was this size. She is a treasure and makes my heart happy each and every day. mom k

    ReplyDelete