Friday, August 12, 2011

Nine Months, Part 2, Plus Teeth!

Yay! Payton FINALLY popped those two front teeth. We are about half way through nine months and I woke her up from nap the other and was SO excited to see her two little front teeth buds! Poor thing. I was just waiting for them. Poor little Payton seems to take awhile to actually pop the teeth but always two at a time! I was a little worried she was just gonna have  her two little  top fang teeth for her first birthday and we would have to make her a vampire baby! Don't worry I already have a costume lined up. But like my sister said she might need a few, lol! Think we are a little Halloween crazy?! Grandpa Davis came over to babysit the other day while I went to one of my many doctors appointment (everything is checking out OK so far) and he said she stood on her own unassisted  for a few seconds! Just a matter a time. She is growing so fast its crazy. She is starting to when you hold her hands take a few steps toward you. We could have not asked for more of an angel!

No comments:

Post a Comment