Friday, August 12, 2011

IB Time!

To Indiana Beach we went! I was so excited to bring our peanut considering our whole family had been going to the lake since I was a peanut! Our trip did start off a little interesting. I have not been feeling well or all together myself probably since Payton has been born. Of course being a new mother I thought that that was just it. As symptoms got worse and the constant shedding of pounds I decided to make a doctors appointment to see if there was anything serious was going on. With family help I kinda self- diagnosed myself with HYPERthyroid but we were not sure. Unfortunately I didn't make it to the doc appointment because I went to the emergency room in pain the night before vacation. First day of vacation I was in emergency gallbladder surgery, second day of vacation I was being discharged and diagnosed with hyperthyroid. Oh boy. There was still no way I was missing vacation relaxing on the lake! I had been looking forward to it since last year! Last year I was preggers and had to take it easy but this year I was gonna be all out! Nope! this year I had to take it easy also because of surgery and NO swimming,boooo. God was watching out for me though because I was not allowed to even pick up Payton for the first week ( I didn't last the week ,lol) and I have no idea when Zack and I would of  been able to have all the help. The Davis, Leppin, Kerruish bunch stayed in a new cabin this year which was AMAZING! The whether was beautiful and we had a lot of fun game nights and water fun. Payton LOVED being outside. She is definitely a nature baby which her father and I love. We took her up and down the boardwalk and to the splash park. Next year she will be able to ride the kid rides with Bel! I cannot even imagine that!Thank you mom and dad for keeping the tradition alive! We always have tons of fun on vacation and what a beautiful place this year.We are so thankful for everything.
















No comments:

Post a Comment