Monday, August 8, 2011

Nine Months

I cannot believe how fast it's going! Our little girl is Nine months! Of course we had are amazing photographer take some pics for us again. It was funny because Julie , our photographer, said she just had to make it to Payton's first birthday party to take pictures because she has been taking pictures of her her since she was in the womb ( my maternity pictures). My sister says that Payton has had her own personal photographer : ) which is very true.Where do I start? Payton's personality is really coming out. I truly believe she is an intellectual because She can really stare at things and you can just see the wheels in her head turning. She is whipping her head everywhere to see what it is and how it works! Her tummy is ticklish and she giggles when daddy grabs it. I have said it before but I have always thought a child's laughter is sweet but there is nothing listening to your OWN little one giggle. It is the sweetest sound in the world. A few days after her nine month birthday she started to pull herself up on furniture slowly but surely. Now that is ALL she does. In the beginning she wasn't to sure how to get herself back down after standing but quickly after she figured it out. Now it is hilarious to watch her because she squats all the time. Up , down, up, down! At feeding time we have started to introduce solid solids! She has baby food and then will eat on little pieces of whatever daddy and I are eating. She is a big fan of anything potato which totally shows that she is our child. Her father and I are told meat and potato eaters! She has had bits of, potato, summer spaghetti, watermelon,veggies, and ravioli's so far. Whenever you give Payton something new to eat she gives you a look of disgust so you assume she is not a fan, right? Wrong! She pulls in for more : ). My sister gave her some BBQ potato and Payton ended up grabbing Annie's plate and pulling it to her,lol. She has recently started saying "Dada" and "Ma Ma" which is the sweetest thing ever. I am not sure she knows that I actually am Mama but I know for a fact she knows who Dada is. We had a bet on who would she say first. Well she said Mama first but I know that Zack one because she looks right at him, reaches out, and said Dada. Our little girl is still a great sleeper! Still don't know numbers for you guys because our 9  month doc check-up actually isn't until she is 10 months. This little girl is EVERYTHING to us!








1 comment:

  1. She is just growing up too fast!!! I love love love this girl

    ReplyDelete