Monday, December 27, 2010

No More Swaddle!

So my sister told me about what we like to call" The Miracle Swaddle". My Niece Isabel used it and it was now passed down to Payton. We have been swaddling Payton real tight every night since she has been born. It has been part of her routine for bed. So needless to say I have grown accustom to it. I basically give the swaddle the props for Payton sleeping so well at night. For the past week every time I wake up for a midnight feeding or to wake Payton to start the day, she has busted out of it. What is interesting about it is that you will always find her in a different position. Most times she has managed to pull both arms out , but still be wrapped tight everywhere else. I really don't know how she figured that out. I new it was the last straw when I found her this morning with both arms out and one leg! Tonight Zack put her down for bedtime and put her in a sleep sac. We are a little nervous on how she will sleep through the night.Knock on wood, she went down for him no problem. Our little peanut is one strong girl already!

1 comment: