Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Fun!

Happy Holidays to everyone! Zack, Payton, and I started our Christmas Eve off at Zack's moms house. We opened gifts from each other and visited for a bit! Then it was off to church for the Christmas Service.Payton decided to sleep through all the crazy loud music and be awake for the sermon. What a good girl! LOL I LOVED our Christmas service. We always end the Christmas service by singing silent night by candle light. Listening to all the voices in the room and remembering what Christmas is really all about brought tears to my eyes. It was absolutely beautiful! From there it was to my Mom and Dad's house. They have an annual open house on Christmas Eve which is tons of fun. Food , Fun, and Family.Then for Christmas Day we were back at my parents house. We opened gifts and relaxed for the day. one of my gifts was a  Kurieg coffee maker. Which really helps out early in the morning when I need a caffeine fix while waking up with Payton! Zack and I told each other no gifts but my husband spoils me! Somehow he said Santa came and left gifts under the tree for me. I got an AWESOME watch (Juicy Couture). Got to love it! Some pics from our holiday fun............




1 comment:

  1. Those Christmas pics are a RIOT! Payton is the cutest little elf ever :)

    ReplyDelete