Tuesday, December 21, 2010

8 Weeks and Moving In!

Payton passed her 8 week birthday and Zack and I decided to move her into her room. We have had her in a Pac-N-Play in our room since she has been born. Payton has been doing AWESOME in her crib at night.I think she really likes her room too. We start our night time routine with a bath or wipe down. Payton can't have a bath with soap every night because she gets a bit dry due to it being winter time.After that we due what we like to call a "baby massage" with lots of good smelling lotion. This is when we get to notice all those little chunky creases starting on her arms and thighs. She eats and then we read a book. I remember reading to my niece " Goodnight moon" and thought this book is kinda rare. Bel my niece loved it but I remember saying to my sister " Its boring", my child will get a different nighty night book. Thanks to my sister's awesome shower planning, Payton has a whole library of books! We have tried a few different books but guess what Payton likes the best.........Goodnight Moon! So now it is mommy's favorite too! LOL We swaddle her up for the night and off to bed she goes! Payton goes down between 7:30-8:30pm right now. Mommy is gonna try to get this more consistent and meet somewhere in the middle at 8:00pm. She usually sleeps and wakes up for a feeding between 2:30-3:30am, and then back to sleep to wake up for the day between 6:30-7:30am. She is a pretty good sleeper!



1 comment:

  1. Are you kidding?! This kid is a better sleeper than my toddler! Go paytee

    ReplyDelete