Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My AWESOME Baby Shower!

My sister, Annie, planned a most amazing baby shower for me! We had it at my mom's house and my mom made all the food. My mom made all my favorites! Chicken salad, pasta salad, chopped salad,cheese and sausage, veggie tray, cheese ball dip,etc. YUMMY! Thank you SO much mom! Annie is the best party planner. She did not miss a single detail. The theme of my shower was " The Apple of Our Eye" which was the cutest theme ever! We had one shower for all of our family and friends, and everybody was able to come! We ate. Played awesome games like "The Price is Right", baby style. Also Annie interviewed Zack with questions about fatherhood and Payton's firsts , and I had to guess his answers. I thought that was so much fun and sweet. We have such caring and generous people in our lives, and we cannot thank everybody enough. We have every necessary item to bring baby home. PLUS Payton has an amazing library AND wardrobe already, e lol! Thank you again to ALL of our friends and family. We had an amazing time!
We had Carmel Apples wrapped up as our favors! To CuteAnnie put up a clothes line full of outfits for Payton that matched the theme instead of streamers! Loved it!The party planner herself and I! Thank you SO much Annie! It was amazing  and I loved every moment of it. My Mama and I. Thank you so much for everything you do! I hope I can be half as good as a mother to Payton then you have been to me. You are always so supportive,positive, sympathetic,caring, and every other amazing adjective in the book. I love you mom with ALL my heart......PLUS stop signs, lol!My mother-in-law Diane. Thank you for all your prepping and cutting skills! Can't wait for Payton to meet her Grandma Kerruish.
Zack got this from his Aunt Denise! It was great. The folder has " Application to date my daughter", etc.


1 comment:

  1. Was so fun!! Planning things for you is the best- We love you guys so much!!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete