Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Cantigney Park, Here we come!

One of my Dearest clients is a retired band teacher. He has spent his retirement playing gigs ( conducting his many different ensembles) at different venues. My husband and I decided to go see his Big Band play at Cantigney Park and we dragged along my sister Annie, brother-in-law Jason, and niece Isabel. We all went a bit early so we could walk the grounds of Cantigney before we went to see the Big Band. I have not been to Cantigney since I was really young and I had such a great time being there again. The gardens at Cantigney are absolutely stunning and I can't wait to get back and spend a WHOLE day walking them. While we were there we got to look at their museums, some of the gardens, and listened to a Big Band play. We had such a beautiful day! Can't wait to plan more trips there in the future with Payton.

No comments:

Post a Comment