Thursday, September 9, 2010

32 Weeks

  By now, your baby weighs 3.75 pounds (pick up a large jicama) and is about 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space in your uterus. You're gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to your baby. In fact, she'll gain a third to half of her birth weight during the next 7 weeks as she fattens up for survival outside the womb. She now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz). Her skin is becoming soft and smooth as she plumps up in preparation for birth. -Babycenter.com


Zack and I went to our Doc appointment this morning and found out that Payton is positioned correctly ( head down) so far. She still has room to flip around and play but the doc says that she will most likely stay in the right position. We had a really good check-up once again. Baby is healthy and Mama is healthy. No swelling at all! This is something I have been trying to keep an eye on and a little worried about since I stand for my job. I am really excited that I am holding up in that department. We are going to move to a doctors appointment every two weeks now! I have to tell you for a women who very rarely went to the doctor EVER I am getting my fair share this past eight months and counting. LOL. I do absolutely love my midwife and I am glad we went with her. I am SO excited because this weekend Zack and I have our birthing express class, my bestie's bachelorette party, and then MY baby shower. My sister has planned my shower and she is an AMAZING party planner , so I can't wait to see all she has in store for me. Lots of festivities and pictures to come!

1 comment:

  1. You two are too cute! Can't believe your baby shower is here. What fun. love mom k

    ReplyDelete