Friday, April 2, 2010

Time with my " FIG "






Me , Annie, Jason , and my Mom all got to spend a day together with my WONDERFUL niece Isabel this past Thursday. We all caravan together to the Dupage Children's Museum and then went to lunch afterwards! I had a blast! I have never been to that museum and I think I had just as much fun as my little fig ( niece) did! The preggo brain has slowly set in though. I almost lost my camera that day 2 times and the night before I had left my phone at the local Jimmy Johns. Luckily an honest person turned it in for me! The unfortunate thing is that I was a pretty forgetful person to start out with , so this should be really interesting. Zack, get ready! LOL Nobody told me either that when I hit nine weeks pregnant that I will have acne break outs on my face like I have never had before. I never even had this bad of breakouts when i was going through puberty!!!! what the......
I laugh cause I think now what they mean by " The Glow" a pregnant women has is the grease on her face! LOL! at least that is how I feel. PILE THAT MAKE-UP ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment