Sunday, April 4, 2010

" Thanks Easter Bunny "

Happy Easter to everyone. We had a great day today filled with lots of family love! We started the day at church with me, Zack, my sister and brother-in-law,my amazing niece, my mother-in-law, and my mom and dad! It was great to all be together celebrating the day that Christ has risen! Little baby Kerruish got its first gift from the Easter Bunny ( a awesome rattle from Grandma Kerruish ) and I got a Easter present from my hubby! I am going to try to grow fresh tomatoes on my patio this year and my hunny got me a tomato plant, pot, and sour patch kids ( yummy )! We than all went to my parents house to eat eat and eat! Ham, cheesy potatoes, green bean casserole, salad, lasagna, and lots of dessert! What else could a polish pregnant women need! LOL
We also found out great news on our dear Poppy, so thanks for all the prayers! He will be able to just take on a surgery and maybe radiation.He will not have to go through any chemotherapy, yea for that.
Tomorrow I will be 10 weeks preggers! Zack and I laughed the other night realizing that within 20 minutes or so I was laughing hysterically to crying. Those hormones can be very interesting. It is strange to me that right now I feel the most self conscious I have ever felt before in my life. I guess what I am learning so far is to take everything in stride. I have a while to go but I am really excited to start feeling my baby. Seems like it will be so fun and weird at the same time!Happy Easter to everyone and " THANKS EASTER BUNNY! "

No comments:

Post a Comment