Monday, April 26, 2010

13 Weeks!

 Fingerprints have formed on your baby's tiny fingertips, her veins and organs are clearly visible through her still-thin skin, and her body is starting to catch up with her head -- which makes up just a third of her body size now. If you're having a girl, she now has more than 2 million eggs in her ovaries. Your baby is almost 3 inches long (the size of a medium shrimp) and weighs nearly an ounce. As you start your second trimester, most of your baby's critical development will be completed .
 So excited that we are heading into the second trimester! I guess Zack and I are starting our nesting faze , because we completely cleaned out the spare bedroom to make room for baby! That job seemed so overwhelming to me and I had no desire to even look at the room. My husband always has a way of making a huge job seem like nothing. I am so glad we work well together , because we BOTH love getting into pretty big projects. LOL. Any who, the spare bedroom is ready to be turned into a fun nursery. Now I just have to get my butt in gear and find furniture and bedding I like!

1 comment:

  1. woo hoo! You cleaned that room out? You guys rock, Can't wait to meet my new neice or nephew xoxox

    ReplyDelete