Monday, April 26, 2010

Happy 2 Year Anniversary!




                                                Happy Two Year Anniversary !
                                                                         I can't believe it has been two years already! I love my hunny more and more everyday. I cannot imagine my life without him , and I am so glad he chose me to spend the rest of his life with. Zack and I grew up in the same neighborhood literally a couple of blocks away from each other. Our families went to the same church and our siblings( who are the same exact age) new each other. Zack and I always attended the same schools from kindergarten to seniors in High school. We were always acquaintances and always said polite "hello's". During our early 20's we ran into each other a couple times at the local bar " Were everybody knows your name". The first time I was with my sister and best friend. All three of us saw Zack and thought he was such a cutie. My sister ( the matchmaker) has always known that Zack was such an amazing guy she was trying to hook him up with my best friend, who was going through a tremendously hard break-up. My girlfriend Mallory loves Zack but has never been attracted to him in that way and lets just say Zack AND Mallory  both laughed it off. That night is when Zack really caught my eye, but unfortunately I was in a doomed relationship at the time. Just about six months later there we were at the bar once again, I am a newly single lady, and I spot him. I decide to see if I still got it and walk over to him to bat my eye and make small talk. Zack on the other hand said a quick hi , turned his back, and continued to talk to his friends. My ego was bruised! BUT......... by the end of the night we were talking and two peas in a pod. Since that night up until now ( three and a half years later) we have been together or talked every night! I love him with all my heart and can't believe I have been so lucky. Zack has been an answer to  my prayers and I can't wait for the rest of our lives! For our anniversary Zack surprised me and took me to one of my favorite restaurants ( Carluccis). It is a great Italian Steakhouse. If that wasn't surprise enough after dinner he made me close my eyes and put a little square box in my hands!Zack got me another diamond band to go with my wedding band and engagement ring. I have two bands now for two years. He spoils me way to much! Cannot thank him enough for the wonderful evening! Here is to another year!

No comments:

Post a Comment