Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Payton's First Haircut!

So I am not sure if you would call it a true haircut but in her Mommy's eyes it was! A few days before her 15 month birthday I broke down and had to pull out my shears. P.K. 's hair is really starting to fill in thicker and get long in the back although the sideburns are still pretty sparse. I like to call it a Mohawk Mullet that she was rocking. And let me say only a sweet face like that could rock THAT style : ). Payton took a bath and Daddy and I were getting her ready for bed. Zack was brushing her hair and I realized she truly had a tale going on. So while daddy had her on his lap and combed her hair i took her first baby curl off the back. Such a sweet moment. Just another realization that our baby is growing up...

No comments:

Post a Comment