Monday, January 23, 2012

Here is to Another Year!

I mean really? Could she be ANY cuter?! I do not think so. Ah......2011. I have to so I am glad to see you leave due to some of the trouble you gave me.  Health issues, gallbladder surgery, cancer scare,etc. But you know what? I am glad and blessed that I had this past year with our health ups and downs. It created MORE of an already laid foundation of true faith. Zack ,Payton, and I have been so touched by god this past year we cannot be grateful enough! With a new year to come of ups and downs our small little family is ready to take our next steps. We might see a house in the future, or who knows what else! All I know is whatever happens....it is in God's hands and we will have faith that it is right!

Zack and I went out to a mommy /daddy dinner and my parents, the Leppins, and the Hansens took payton to a balloon drop at Maretti's. She has TONS of fun and from what we heard she continued to make a bee line to the dance floor. She loves "Dance Parties". We missed our boo that night but she had tons of fun with Yaya and Papa on an overnight! Happy New Year everyone! Lets get crazy in 2012!

1 comment:

  1. I love this little peanut! The 2012 face is PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete