Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Lucy Kathleen Leppin, 1.31.2012

Lucy Kathleen Leppin was born on January 31,2012 at 8.11am. She weighed in at 6 lb 11 oz and was 20.5 inches long. My sister had a c-section with my Boo Bel and she ended up having another with Miss "LuLu". Annie you are amazing! The Leppin family as well as my parents and I with Bel and Payton all waited in the waiting room patiently to see what we have grown to call "Toodles". Toodles is the what Isabel had named the baby through Annie's pregnancy. When we all got to finally see Annie , Jason, and sweet LuLu we were so overjoyed and excited. LuLu is a sweet little nugget. Loves being nestled in with her mommy and looks like a little Bel minny me. We are so glad labor and delivery went well for my sweet sister and praise god that we have been blessed with another sweet baby girl.....
Super excited to meet Lucy Kathleen

as well as everyone else in the family : )

the girls entertaining themselves waiting for LuLu
P.K. teaching Bel how to read.Or is it the other way around?.....LOL
Welcome to the world Lucy Kathleen Leppin

Sweet girl

No comments:

Post a Comment