Monday, October 11, 2010

Mallory and Jamie 10/10/10!



   My best friend Mallory got married this past Sunday, on 10/10/2010, to her hunny Jamie. I got to go over and see the Bride before she took the big walk down the aisle , because I did her hair for her. Mallory is  beautiful and she was  a STUNNING bride! They had an awesome warm fall day, and the atmosphere was gorgeous. Mallory and I have been really good friends since kindergarten , and I could have not picked a more perfect husband for her.Jamie: it also helps a bit that you make your own wine and I now have a lifetime supply! LOL. Zack and I are so happy and excited for the both of you to start this next chapter of your lives together!
The Wedding Party! Mallory's two sisters and Jamie's two sons
Me and my Mallory! I have to say I am definitely looking nine months pregnant : (. It was funny because at the wedding there were two pregnant women(one of them was me of course) and we were wearing the EXACT SAME dress! Got to love Target!
 
Two of my favorite people! Congrats again to Mr. and Mrs. Mallory and Jamie Sloma!

No comments:

Post a Comment