Monday, October 4, 2010

Fall Fun

  Zack and I invited my bestie, Mallory, and her husband to be , Jamie, to Kuipers farm with us. We decided to do the pumpkin patch AND the apple orchard all at the same time considering we don't know when we would be able to get to a farm again before my due date. Zack picked the perfect family of pumpkins for us. One for him, me , and Payton. Anybody who knows me knows I LOVE the fall season. I am just so excited we get to add a new celebration soon to the season. Payton's birthday! Me and Mallory have been making it a tradition to get to a pumpkin farm together for years so it was great her and her hunny could come! Then we moved onto the apple orchard. We were all told it was literally the LAST day to pick apples because this year all the apple varieties came about three weeks early! Will " the little apple of OUR eye" come early?









We all took a hayride into the orchard , picked some apples, and then got some fresh apple donuts. It was a beautiful day, and I couldn't have been happier to be able to get out there. My husband knows all to well that it would have been the never ending story if we missed it this year. I have brought him over to the dark side since he has met me. There is football, bonfires, the smell of burning leaves, warm home cooked meals, smell of apple and pumpkin spices, cozy sweaters (layering ), beautiful colors, apple orchards, pumpkin farms, scary movies, trick-or-treat, and BEST OF ALL Halloween!!!! what season could be better


 

1 comment: