Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year! 2011

Happy New Year to everyone! Payton got to spend the night at grandma and grandpa Davis's house on New Year Eve while Zack and I had a night to ourselves! I was told that Payton was an angel! She hung out with her cousin Bel and went down for bed in evening just fine! Zack and I went out to dinner with Annie, Jason, Mallory, and Jamie. We had a GREAT dinner and then went back to Mallory and Jamie's house to taste test all of Jamie's homemade wine and beer!Oh boy : ) Then it was off to our friend Kyle and Amy's house to ring in the New Year. We had a great time ,although it was kinda hard for me to stay awake till midnight! getting so old!LOL It was awesome to have an evening out with my hubby (date night) and we can't wait for what this next year holds for us! Here is to 2011!



No comments:

Post a Comment