Thursday, May 13, 2010

Jack of all Trades!

                                               BEFORE
AFTER

Like I have mentioned before we have come up with a long list of things we want to do before baby comes! One of those projects was bringing our fireplace up to THIS decade! Zack had a couple rain days at work, printed out a picture off the Internet of a fireplace that we liked, and started going to town. Within 72 hours I had an amazing fireplace! I am SO lucky I am married to a " Jack of all trades" besides a loving man! Thanks hunny. I have a feeling weather we have a boy or a girl Zack will teach our little one as soon as he can how to build things. Fun, fun, fun! Still a few hings more on the "Honey Do List" before we get to have fun in making the nursery.

2 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with it!! Can I move back in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fireplace is AWESOME!!!! Can't believe how updated it looks!

    ReplyDelete