Wednesday, May 12, 2010

15 WEEKS!


Your growing baby now measures about 4 inches long, crown to rump, and weighs in at about 2 1/2 ounces (about the size of an apple). She's busy moving amniotic fluid through her nose and upper respiratory tract, which helps the primitive air sacs in her lungs begin to develop. Her legs are growing longer than her arms now, and she can move all of her joints and limbs. Although her eyelids are still fused shut, she can sense light. If you shine a flashlight at your tummy, for instance, she's likely to move away from the beam. (baby center)
     I am excited to go to the doc office next week. Zack was not able to come for our 12 week appt, so he is excited to go this time and hear the baby's heartbeat. Plus I love when my hubby is there with me. A. He always makes me laugh when we are waiting for an hour or so for our scheduled appt. lol and B. I love seeing his face light up when we get news about the baby. I know he is going to be just as amazed as I was about hearing the heartbeat. Zack is a trooper and has started our To Do list before the baby comes. He is resurfacing the fireplace and it looks amazing so far. More after our doc appt. next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment