Monday, October 17, 2011

Off to the Pumpkin Patch

I just LOVE this time of the year and from what I can tell Payton does too. We have been too the pumpkin farm twice so far and she had a great time! We are now giving Payton her milk in sippy cups for breakfast and dinner just for her to get a feel for it. She is really good with her cup and she seem to like it.Payton is basically off of baby food is on to big girl food. I cannot believe how fast it all changes. She is starting to say momma, although I am not sure if she realizes what it means. I will take whatever i can get :). Payton LOVES being outside. When we are not outside I have found her a couple times by the window just standing and staring outside. It is so sweet. Hard to believe that next weekend we are celebrating her first birthday. She really has the best personality and is my bestie forever. God has blessed us


No comments:

Post a Comment