Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!


We had a great Fourth of July! We stared the day out going up to the South Elgin parade. We had ALL the family there ( including my Bill and Marsha Leppin). Payton liked the parade. I think she loved playing with all her other cousins ( Isabel, Blake, Reese, Riley) and people watching more though!LOL she started to get a little fussy because it was cutting into her first nap but started to snooze a little bit in her stroller. She is such a good baby. Even if we get off schedule with her naps to do something special she gets herself back on! After the parade we all headed back to Diane's house (traditionally) for snacks and visiting. Tons of fun! Then back to my parents we went to swim and have a BBQ. To top everything else off , before I put Payton down for her second nap I found a white cap! yep that's right, Payton FINALLY popped another tooth. She has got a little top tooth now and we will see how long it is before another one comes.What a great day. Thank you to all our present and past soldiers for fighting for this amazing country and for the freedom that my beautiful daughter will be able to have.


No comments:

Post a Comment