Thursday, July 14, 2011

8 Months and Crawling!


Oh my goodness Payton is on the move! Its amazing to me that our little one is crawling! She had been what I call slithering for a bit and then I got the call at work a week ago from Daddy that she was crawling froward! Now that she has gotten the hang of it there is no fear. She is getting into everything and going as fast as she can. She has also now started to pull up on furniture, etc. to her knees. Oh boy i am sure pulling up to standing position is next! Payton also will rock or sway to any type of music playing, which is SO cute. Since she has been moving I can already tell some of the cute baby chub is starting to fall off a little bit, sweety angel. Payton is now eating 4 six oz. bottles a day. She eats breakfast, lunch, dinner, and then a bedtime bottle. She is getting the hang of finger foods like puffs and yogurt puffs. She has popped another top tooth and I still think she is working on more. Right now she has her two bottom teeth(which she popped first) and her top two fang teeth. I think she is also working on the top two teeth because she is sensitive when you rub there. With this past teething stint she made me nervous because there was a whole breakfast time where she wouldn't eat. She got really congested and irritated. We have just been keeping up with the Tylenol and Orajel. Payton it seems has made her wake up time in the morning more like 7am rather then back in the day of her sleeping till about 7:30 am or so. Payton is in 12 month clothing now and seems to be sticking with it for a while. She is the sweetest baby EVER! Payton loves to be outside, which is good for mommy and daddy, and loves crawling after our dog and cat. Every night when I get home from working late or before bed I love going in her room and giving her a kiss goodnight! She is beautiful and such a sound sleeper. It is always interesting to see what position i catch her sleeping in though. Some of the positions I have seen her sleep in CANNOT be comfortable but she seems to be all tuckered in and at peace. Zack says she takes after me in this aspect, LOL. I can't believe we are just a few short weeks away from 9 months. Don't worry I already have ideas for her first birthday,lol.
YaYa and Aunt Annie took Payton and Bel to good 'ol Santa's Village while mommy and daddy were at work! It now is a small petting zoo with a few rides. I guess Payton was obsessed with the turtles,lol

poor teething baby! She loves ice in her munchie bag

YaYa loves P.K.

3 comments:

  1. I told Aunt Deb that she has her top fang teeth now and she said "that makes sense, she is a halloween baby" jack-o-lantern mouth - lol.
    My little Payton is a doll and yes, she has changed in the last week since I saw her. All out crawling thins a body down! I love her so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Hector and Harley are sitting on the sideline, rooting her on! That's a family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our little girl is really on the move! Funny, but at my house she always seems to be crawling away from the toys and toward trouble!!! lol

    ReplyDelete