Friday, July 16, 2010

" Come on down and get your Brand New Car! "

I have had my Toyota Echo since I was sixteen (Britney is 10 yrs old) and Zack and I decided it was definitely time to get a new car that is good for our family that is growing. Good ol' Brit has been with me through high school, post high school, young adulthood, and adulthood. She has been with through good times and bad , parties and running from parties, make-ups and break-ups, and different moves. It was a little sad  watch my first car be driven away from me. Definitely the end of an era. Or I should say a close to one chapter in my life and the beginning of another. Like I said I was feeling a little down UNTIL I got in my new ride ( yes, you got it , another Toyota) and was acting like a giddy teenager again! Zack and I both really liked the Toyota Venza. It  is considered a crossover, it has great room for family, and still gets really good gas mileage for road trips,etc.
We are really excited to have our new family car just in time for our peanut!
Here is to another Toyota ( knock on wood). May it get us another 10 years!

2 comments:

  1. I looooove it! Such a nice ride. Bye Bye poor Brit- This girl needs a much more *sophisticated* name. Lady Ga ga? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new ride rocks! You both look great in the sleek new Toyota. May your journies together be smooth~~ love Mom K

    ReplyDelete