Thursday, December 15, 2011

Lets Give Thanks!

What a wonderful thanksgiving this year! My sister and her sweet family moved into a new home and decided they wanted to host thanksgiving this year. It was great! her family , her in law family, my family, my mother in law,and our parents all under one roof. We really were all able to relax and hang out together as the cousins played wildly running around. My sister was the hostess with mostess and made the turkey and potatoes. The rest of us brought sides and so forth. This made it not stressful on anyone but EVERYBODY felt like they were doing something. Like I said we all had so much fun and a little to much to eat ; ). By Thanksgiving our little peanut Payton was full on walking. Yes that is right. Right after Halloween Payton decided she was gonna full on walk. Little clumsy here and there for a few days and then all of a sudden she basically might as well been running! I can't believe how fast it is all going. I love Payton's age . It is SO much fun. On with the holidays...

No comments:

Post a Comment