Sunday, June 5, 2011

Lets go see the Monkeys!

Zack and I got a membership to Brookfield Zoo this year because we plan on taking lots of trips there with Payton. We took her for her first time on a day that ended up being incredibly hot! Payton was such a trooper in the heat and being off her schedule! Our friends Keith , Kristin and there little peanut Conner came with us. We had a great time and spent a lot of time in the Monkey House! We cannot wait to make our next trip back! BTW our little girl is  seven months in these pictures! Payton is not such a little girl anymore. I catch her in the mornings when i wake her up on all fours and rocking back and forth. Any day now I know she is gonna be on the move! She LOVES standing up and she is feeding herself by holding her own bottle now! I cannot believe how fast it is all going! I think she is the most beautiful, smartest,sweetest, wonderful demeanor baby! We just could not imagine life without her!

2 comments:

  1. Love my little monkey toes girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun! We would love to tag along sometime!

    ReplyDelete