Monday, May 9, 2011

Payton's Dedication 5/8/2011, Happy Mother's Day

My lovely Daughter was dedicated and our church , Christ Community Church, on Mother's Day! It was the best Mother's Day present I could ask for!

"To all who received him...he gave the right to become children
of God." (John 1:12)

Zack and I as Payton's parents and the congregation of our church  vowed to raise Payton in a christian household. To do our best to be examples of great faith and to put God first in our lives.
Zack and I are excited to share the gospel with her and we know that she is our little blessing from God.
We started the day at church and we had brunch back at our house with close friends and family! It was a great Mother's Day and Zack and I are so grateful  to have such wonderful people in our lives.
Thank you all for being so loving, caring, and such great support.
Payton is so blessed to have so many amazing people in her life.

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise
you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made" (Psalm139:13-14)







1 comment:

  1. What a great day! Thank you Mandy for sharing your beautiful blessing on Mothers Day. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete